Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Error R0000-058-01 - Am I going to run out incuded of free electronic filing? MO state issues

Error R0000-058-01 - Am I going to run out included of free electronic filing? MO state issues

I also had rejection of Federal and State of MO filings due to this Turbotax program flaw. I printed and mailed my returns.

1. I still have my son's return to do and I am concerned if the number of Federal filings allowed with the software is limited that I may not be able to e-file his form. Is there a limit that may have been used up in this process?  Is there a way to get the count of available filings left?  I renamed my Tax file a few times to document which steps I took to resolve the problem (e.g. deleting the form or overriding some of the form entries). I don't know if each renaming used up an allowed filing.

If it is all used up, how do I add another filing?

2. Is there any guidance or process to get satisfaction from Turbotax/Intuit for the failed program - including the cost of the program and the excess expenses resulting from their glitch e.g. the cost of the state filing that failed, and cost of printing, envelops, postage, and mileage to the post office?

3. The Missouri state form is a lot of money for a minimal form that still requires undocumented activity - such as Federally tax-exempt income dividends, self/spouse splits.  This used to be calculated on the 1099 in the federal forms, but this year the broker consolidated form was electronically entered and no opportunity provided to have individual dividends track this.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Error R0000-058-01 - Am I going to run out incuded of free electronic filing? MO state issues

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies