Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

No update for me either

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

No change

[Edited by Mod] So they processed today and now today tgey put a 45 day review hold on it so now great i wont be filing again [Profanity Removed] them

No change for me either.....this really sucks. Out of the 4 years I've filed with turbo tax I have never had this to happen...

[Edited by Mod] Me either and this shit is really starting to get on my [Profanity Removed] nerves like send the [Profanity Removed] already y we gotta wait Soo long when well we ever have our [Profanity Removed] money

[Edited by Mod] This is ridiculous they shouldve reviewed everything at the same [Profanity Removed] time

I verified on the 19th of March and today when I called I was told that my verification passed but it's still processing to just wait until 5/21 which is the 9 weeks. I'm starting to think that those who experience longer than 2 weeks are going to be audited. So I'm getting my paperwork together now
zed1011

Wait until 5/21!?! For damn! This is getting the be a nightmare! So they are saying we wait until hell freezes over?

I learned my lesson. I'm submitting a new w4 with my employer for exempt. They can wait on me next year! Cause I dont like waiting on them.
zed1011

JUST A NIGHTMARE!

Nothing here they keep sayin wait. Lawyer advised me just wait till review deadline april25th. And hes tellin me i may be able to sue for more then 6 grand

AND TO ANYONE THAT HAS WAITED MORE THEN 45 DAYS SINCE IRS ACCEPTED RETURN THEY OWE YOU INTREST

AND TO ANYONE THAT HAS WAITED MORE THEN 45 DAYS SINCE IRS ACCEPTED RETURN THEY OWE YOU INTREST

I BELIEVE ITS 4% EVERY 30 DAYS AFTER. IM ON DAY 78 SO WHEN YOU CALL MAKE SURE 2 TELL THEM ADD UR INTREST AND PUT IT ON THEIR NOTES FOR THE CALL
zed1011

I’m on 73 days now
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies