Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

update= NOTHING like this is crazy nothing has changed. I ordered my transcript last week I can't remember when but I did it over the phone with the automatic system wonder if it even went through.
Kikiloca

I had to fax the it's a 1095-A and a 8962 form so how long will it be before they process my return how will I know if my return amount changes didn't have to do amended?

Does Your Transcript Have Code 846? @aholmes527
Kikiloca

Nothing has updated Saturday’s and weds are the major up date days so I’m hoping tomorrow something changes

I haven't received it in the mail yet to know I couldn't verify the online ughhh
Kikiloca

@aholmes527 I couldn’t either I ordered mines yesterday to be mailed 5-10 days I’m just so tired of all this waiting my patience is getting low

Nothing here either my friends ughhh. Bt I wasn’t even Gna check bt I had to keep u guys posted

My patience has gne im tried of gttn disappointments whn I check. The only reason I checked so I keep y’all posted over them dat I’m over frfr
pmj481970

I fax my 1095 form in on Feb 27 it was received the same day .. noth ing has  ever updated on my wmr... in was told it probably want update until my processing time is about finish.. said it could be up to 8 weeks. Ian already at about 4 weeks hope to  get refund asap

Ok I’m so finally able to get my transcripts so now I see a cycle post but how do I no if I refund is coming
Kikiloca

@jbaby86.precyous Is there a 846 code on your return transcript and were u able to order both your return transcript and account transcript

Code 971 and 150
jess_chur

I called the IRS (3/22/19) When I spoke to a wonderful woman she informed me that my 1095-A (8962) had been processed. I faxed my information on 3/6/19 and she informed me that I should be receiving a letter in the next 5 to 10 days and that I should receive my refund shortly after, although by law she told me it could take 4 to 6 weeks. So there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I called 800 8 two 9 one 0 four 0. Way more pleasant than the ppl on the number provided on your 12C form that you received from the IRS. Hope this helps all who have been searching for answers!

I mailed my forms in on the 2/27, and I got a DDD of 3/27, so it takes about a month if you did everything correctly. Hopes this helps.
meghiij

Did anyone receive their dd or even an update??

I faxed over my 1095A and 8962 on the 14th of March. Topic 152 showed up on the 20th and disappeared on the 23rd. I’m hoping that there just finishing processing and I’ll get my DDD soon. I really feel like it shouldn’t take this long to add on insurance info..just sayin
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies