LBJ4

Does TurboTax save Amended Tax Returns? I'm trying to retrieve my Amended 2019 Tax Return, but can't find it under the 2019 tax forms.

I've already completed, saved and printed off the Amended Form. I just can't find it saved on TurboTax along with the other tax documents.

Yes.  Online only saves the last return done so it should be the amended one.  That is your 2019 return now.  Did you try downloading 2019 to see if it is the 1040X?

Did you used the downloaded version to amend the 2019 return ?   If so the only copy is on the computer you used  and it cannot be uploaded into the Online system either.