Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does the IRS deposit refunds on weekends

Today is Sunday, my friend recieved his deposit today and it was not scheduled until tomorrow and my WMR updated this afternoon and this morning it was still processing so hopefully this helps

My refund was to be 02/23/2020 and i havent recieved anything. No federal or state...mine was except 02/03/2020..

Mine says still processing...its be like that for a week now ...actuallly i looked at the schedule from irs and i was to get my refund back on the 14th then on turbo it says the 23rd ...today is feb 24th still havent recieved anything ..

It's my money! And I want it now...

So the irs will deposit the stimulus to our turbo tax card just like they did deposited the federal

LeonardS
Expert Alumni

"We are still waiting for IRS guidance regarding updating or providing direct deposit information for the stimulus payments and how they will be distributed to these type of accounts. We will have more information once the government finalizes the details.In the meantime, you can visit the following links for the most recent updates:IRS Coronavirus Tax ReliefTurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center Updates"

[Edited 04/08/2020 | 1:00pm PDT].

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Josh2621

I orginally fied the 22nd of January had to  get an IPpin  from the IRS then waited and fixed the error  feb 8ths my tax status changed from return rejected to return accepted been waiting for taxes since then and I called twice they said I didn't owe nothing from what they see to call back but she said my taxes was in review and if I  haven't received my refund by april 13th when my 60 day mark comes around to call back now can't get ahold of noone and still haven't received stimulus payment either I still am working but earnings isnt much could use my taxes 

Fonz_305

Do isr deposit post money on weekends

Yes, for the person who asked, "I filed on the 6th when will I get my refund"?          I'd say anytime after the 7th.... seriously, with all that is going on with the pandemic it could be around the same time. Good luck

@payday is everyday,  You're correct. After e-filing your tax return, the IRS will generally process direct deposit refunds within 7-10 days of receiving your tax return.  Regarding whether the deposit can be received on a weekend, it might be a good idea to ask your bank if they will process the deposit and make it available on non-business days.

Orando

Does the IRS issue refunds on the weekend

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

The IRS can issue your refund on any business day your financial institutions is open. 

You can track your refund with the IRS on the Where's My Refund website

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed my taxes on February first 2022. The IRS accepted the return for federal and state. When will I get my refund into my account? 

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

Once your return shows accepted, the IRS issues most refunds from e-filed returns in about 21 days, although some returns take more time to review. It can then take up to 5 business days for your refund to post to your financial institution, once the IRS site shows your refund has been sent. To track your refund visit the IRS Where's My Refund? site.

Please see the TurboTax FAQ's below for additional information:

@baumlucas

I was wanting to know this too. Federal was accepted 02/05/2022.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies