turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

edub75

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I just received my letter can one of you please help me and tell me what questions they are going to ask.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

@edub75 just the basics like your full name address if you had any depends who they are their social security number just simple stuff but just Incase have the amount of which they took in federal on your return

Anyone get an update this morning? I’m still having the msg “We cannot provide any information about your refund.“ (which was the same message from before I confirmed my ID)
RPRoc0421

@sam2011 no change. Still says being processed

@sam2011 same here no change. Verified 2/19 and still seeing the message “We cannot provide you with any information about your refund.” When will it enddddd uggghhh
NicoleM85

I verified on February 25th and mine still says "Information does not match" has anyone else's said that?
NicoleM85

I verified my identity on February 25th and mine still says "Information does not match" has anyone else's said that?

No, I verified on 2/19 and they told me I passed. I called back today to see what’s the hold up they said there’s no other holds just waiting for processing

@nicolem335 try to put something else as your filing status
NicoleM85

@cherriesplz24 I did that a while back and it was still the same. I just changed it and finally came up and says it’s being processed.... that is so strange

I verified on Feb 15th, has havethat same date and have ou recieved DD ?

I meant Has anyone have the same verified date of Feb 15th and recieved a DD or see the bars on WMR?

I verified on 2/25 still nothing for me

@nicolem335 lol yes it is strange but somehow works

@nicolem335 how can I change the filing status?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies