mayraa_08

Does anyone know how long it takes the IRS to review a return? It's been almost 6 weeks and mine is still under review and I've yet to receive a notice in the mail Thanks

When I check the "where's my refund" tool, all it keeps saying is "We have received your tax return and it is being reviewed"

Anything requiring a human to touch it is currently taking months longer than normal and there is nothing you can do to speed things up.

NCperson

@mayraa_08 @Critter-3 - but note that a number of Senator are asking touch questions....

https://www.menendez.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/irs_menendez_backlog_letter_aug_15.pdf