Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Has anyone received a approval yet?? Are is it still processing mode?
jessygoob

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Yes still processing, and hasn't changed for a week on mine, so idk what's going on. Called irs when I go to speak with a real person says there not taking any type of calls for refunds right now. So it's been over 21 days since I filed and I recieve credits also.
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

Thanks for responding let me know when status changes please thanks
jessygoob

Sure will, as long as it says processing it's a good thing but sucks waiting for it to change.

Mines still say processing but I’m a weekly lol I just thought I would give it a try I’ll check it Saturday I guess this is very very frustrating

And my state is still processing nj state always take about 3-4 weeks to issue by Saturday or Wednesday I should see a update with my state taxes
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

My estimated date changed on turbo but irs still says processing
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

Also turbo changed the day mines was accepted
Godaintdoneyet
Returning Member

What does this mean

Where do you find your estimated date on Turbo?
dloper25
Returning Member

Where’s My Refund? on IRS.gov and the IRS2Go mobile app remains the best way to check the status of a refund. Where’s My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC and ACTC refund filers on February 23. These taxpayers will not see a refund date on Where's My Refund? ?or through their software packages until then. The IRS, tax preparers and tax software will not have additional information on refund dates, so these taxpayers should not contact or call them about refunds before the end of February.
dloper25
Returning Member

That article ^ was from the IRS website .. it is saying Feb 23rd for an update. I hope thats true. Still waiting with the "processing ur return" message on the WMR. SMH.

I filed 1/16 got approved 1/18 and on WMR just changed from the PATH message to "We've received your return and it is being processed" still no DDD but im assuming i wait till the 23rd and if no DDD i will call. Also still waiting on my CA state refund which has been processing 3 weeks :( i just need some money

I filed 1/30 and was accepted the same day...WMR shows the same processing message as of today but Transcript has changed with the 846 code and date of 2/27.

Does anyone have a direct number for the irs In PA/ or in general?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies