Do I receive a refund if I was hurt at work and I ...

Do I receive a refund if I was hurt at work and I am receiving workers compensation?

I was hurt may 12 2020. Will I receive a tefund?

Well--worker compensation is not taxable so no tax has been withheld from it.  You do not even enter it on a tax return.  If you have had any other source(s) of income with tax withheld then you might be able to get a tax refund.  Did you receive the 1st  stimulus check?  If not then we can tell you how to go about filing a 2020 return for the recovery rebate credit to get the 1st and 2nd stimulus checks.

I just re-read your question--- it sounds like you worked for part of the year--so that suggests you will receive a W- 2 from your employer for the wages earned before your injury.  So you will be able to enter that W-2 on a 2020 return.    Depending on the amount of tax withheld and the other variables like your filing status, dependents, credits you are eligible for, etc. you could receive a tax refund.