turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

After verifying you should receive refunds it about a week I verified 3/1 and received refund 3/08. Hope this helps.

Does it seem that everyone that has filed with Turbo Tax in 2019, has gotten a 5071c from the IRS? Is anyone else having that problem? If so, what has been your outcome?

I verified on 2/19 and passed but I’m still sowing the 9001 code. They said I’m just waiting for it to process
samdub41

@rubenpatlan28 if you dont mind me asking in that week when you checked the website did yours says your Return is being processed
dms9060

Wmr still reads "we cant provide any info/ 9001 code" verified on 2/22

That’s not the case for everyone I verified on 2/25 still no refund but @samdub41 I too updated to that status after I verified as well thought it was a good sign until now because I’m still waiting on a ddd

Yes it said received tax return and that is was being processed but I had received the deposit before the status on their ever change so just try checking y'all accounts and not the irs app.

I check everything daily still nothing I guess the rest of us will receive it when we receive it just consider yourself lucky @rubenpatlan28

It usually changes on saturdays and sundays I've noticed for sure some people will get a date update this saturday or Sunday

Yes I hope I’m one of the lucky ones this weekend
Raven8300

Verified 2-26 and still nothing.  I received a CP301 in the mail last week just acknowledging I opened an online account but that is it thus far.  Starting to treat it as it is what it is.  It’s been 15 days since verification so hoping and thinking I’ll get an update on WMR soon.  

@raven8300 you and me both
dms9060

...aaand, waiting on saturday so I can still see wmr read the same bloody thing
"we cannot provide any information".. Haha

let's hope for an update this weekend I verified on 2/21 still waiting

@dms9060 what do you put as your filing status on wmr site?
dms9060

Manage cookies