Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

@djaber1 hopefully they can help you out ASAP

Where's my refund says there is a delay with a reference number 1541. What does that mean?

So I just tried to get a TA & she said it takes 6 weeks for processing time. So basically there's nothing they can do to help me

6 weeks of processing for what?

@avguru2013 processing time for people who mailed in their past tax returns
GHarris

What a TA

Tax Advocate

@Kendreyalee ugghh lol tried posting this 3x now lol sounds like we're in same boat w past year refunds...mailed mine march 10th, called IRS just now and says was recieved April 7th, even though no records of it last week when I called..was told I should have refund within 2 weeks! So still a wait but happy to see progress...hopefully you see some soon too!!

@thisiscrazy86 thank you! When I check my status online it says no information can be provided if I don't update Saturday I'll give them a call.
djaber1

Called today, I have to fax birth certificate of my kids and w2's

@Kendreyalee for like a week or 2 now when I try to check wmr is acts like I'm not putting my info in right? They said that it's probably just a glitch in system? But she said the hold on my refund was lifted today and that with direct deposit I should have funds in about 2 weeks, sucks there's no way to check it and know, just watch my bank account I guess..but I'll keep posting updates so those that are still waiting can get an idea of the time line

@djaber1 I'm happy you got an update. @thisiscrazy86 thank you for letting me know but Ik it's coming soon

I got my state taxes today but I'm still waiting on my federal

Have any of yall your refund yet? I turned mine in April 18th last day lol and I have a delay with code 1541 also/:

@nholliday08 No, I talked to someone today I efiled my 2016 on 02/27 & mailed my 2015 on 03/24 they told me one of their workers was trying to file my 2015 as a 2016 & to give them a couple of weeks to get everything situated.

@thisiscrazy86 did you received your refund? They released my hold today
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies