Fruityloop1998

Direct deposit

Can I change my direct deposit card after my refund was accepted.

MichelleLO

Direct deposit

No, once you have filed your return and it has been accepted by the IRS, you can no longer make changes to the direct deposit information you provided.  If your financial institution rejects the deposit, the government will make you a refund check. Please see the TurboTax FAQ What if I entered the wrong bank account for direct deposit? for more information. 

Pricelessn

Direct deposit

my refund was filed and accepted on 2/5/2020 and expected to be sent to bank by February 26 2020 (today) but bank info is incorrect.Will the check be mailed on the 26th after attempt to direct deposit or do they try the Bank info when tax return accepted and at that moment determine paper check? How long after they determine paper check would I get my check?

JakailaLO

Direct deposit

Please review this link for information on what happens next for you: https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/what-if-i-entered-the-wrong-bank-account-for-direct-d...