turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rjah777

Talked to IRS today and they DID NOT GET my efile from you all. Why did you take my money but not file my taxes

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Talked to IRS today and they DID NOT GET my efile from you all. Why did you take my money but not file my taxes

You must follow the process all the way through until you click on the big orange Transmit Return Now button. If you didn't do that, your return was never efiled. You can check the efile status in the TurboTax system using this link: https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

View solution in original post

3 Replies

You must follow the process all the way through until you click on the big orange Transmit Return Now button. If you didn't do that, your return was never efiled. You can check the efile status in the TurboTax system using this link: https://shop.turbotax.intuit.com/efile/efile_status_lookup.jsp

rjah777

But turbo tax took my money and told me on three calls that IRS was working on it. why did they LIE

Did you look up the status in the link I provided in my answer?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies