william-ross-coo

Did I make an error? I amended my federal return by adding my 1098-T form and had to pay TurboTax 104.98 for both State and Federal services when I only used one.

ibhljim

You only have to pay once
william-ross-coo

Should I expect a refund of $44.99 for the upgrade to Deluxe for state since I did not need it?

I think that inadvertently bought a service that I did not need. I would like a refund for that portion of the purchase. If this cannot be done because (1) I am in error and you all will not provide a refund based on my ignorance or (2) you require me to buy both to file a federal amendment, please let me know.

The answer that you provided did not address to implied question. I hope that this clarifies what I am asking after. The answer to "can you please refund the 104.98 to my account" is close to the question that I am asking, but I want am trying to decide if I should spend my time talking to customer service; if I have a chance of getting the refund, I will call. If not let me know.

Thank you.