On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

How long will it stay still processing and when will I get a delivery date

It means someone is working on it right now and it'll prob be in the next update to happen. Then tend to update wed and Saturday by 330 am. 

Did you receive your update??? Our bars disappeared today and I am getting the same Still processing message. To be completely honest I am freaking out lol

Mine said that today also!

Mine says the same thing today. Has anyone gotten an update

@lakrishatax mine has not update since Saturday with the Still processing message and taxtopic 152

@TheC have you gotten an update yet or letter

As of today I'm at exactly 60 days. I've not received any more letters and WMR still says processing

@debskain  this is getting so crazy. 60 days is ridiculous in my opinion.  What did they tell you when you called

I’m still waiting

Same here @dominok no update

Ditto. :(

:(:(:( this is getting ridiculous. I know people say not to count on that money but still....

I know. I feel like I've learned a big lesson. I'll adjust and I'll never count on $$ that I don't have.  At this point it will just be a nice surprise if it ever shows up, but I'm not even checking the website any more. It's too depressing

I completely understand @debskain I stopped checking daily too just doing a once or twice a week. This is just really upsetting