turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

tekken39

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

Hey y’all they said my account is finally cleared with no issues whew! Now she said I should receive a check on normal schedule around July 2nd.
tekken39

On where's my refund my bars have disappeared and it says still being processed a date will be available how long will that take

@lakrishatax their system must have been down earlier cause like u when I called back I just had to wait 4 minutes. Also y’all ask for a “referral “ and they will speed it up a little with exact dates!!!

What number are you guys calling .

OMG, you guys!!! This is awful. Where are the news reports on this?
tekken39

@moore.selena1 0ne eight hundred, eight two nine, one zero four zero. When going through the options do not hit the one that says anything about refund because it will put you in the automatic generic message
tekken39

@debskain I haven’t heard anything on the news as of recently there needs to be. But now that we are in the summer months they should be clearing out these refunds fast now. Everybody is reaching days 70 or more smh
tekken39

I think @TheC has been waiting the longest

@TheC  how many days are you at from the time you were accepted?

I'm on day 91 since being accepted

@moore.selena1 I called one eight hundred eight two nine zero five eight two. Ext. 652

OMG THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!
TheC

@debskain I'm on 94 days as of today
Accepted march 4th @lakrishatax and I had similar days :( this is F&$*#: ridiculous.  I have my alarm set up to call today.

I sent the SE schedule they were asking for last week on Thursday and when I called today I was told NOT to call back until 8 weeks. That within 8 weeks I would get a deposit date or another letter if more items or time was needed AND they cannot confirmed if they received my paperwork I just have to wait.

Guys, it's time to seek tax advocate help. This is crazy.

Get in touch with a local or national news source.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies