turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Debiting My Account

I still have not received my refund, but am receiving emails that my account will be debited for the service fees.

I've followed the instructions and tried to call on the Tuesday before the debit. but cannot get through. 

I cannot pay for the refund services until I receive the refund, per our written agreement. Please respond to confirm that my account will not be debited until I receive my refund.

Thank you,

Jean Kreinar

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Debiting My Account

Per the Refund Processing Agreement, you authorized TurboTax to debit your bank account if your refund was insufficient to cover your fees:

In addition, by clicking the "I Agree" button below, you electronically sign and authorize Intuit (through its third party processor) to debit the TurboTax Fees, Additional Products and Services Purchased and any applicable sales tax from your bank account number identified in the Agreement below, in the event that you do not receive a tax refund that is sufficient to pay for them.

Why was my bank account auto-debited for TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Debiting My Account

Per the Refund Processing Agreement, you authorized TurboTax to debit your bank account if your refund was insufficient to cover your fees:

In addition, by clicking the "I Agree" button below, you electronically sign and authorize Intuit (through its third party processor) to debit the TurboTax Fees, Additional Products and Services Purchased and any applicable sales tax from your bank account number identified in the Agreement below, in the event that you do not receive a tax refund that is sufficient to pay for them.

Why was my bank account auto-debited for TurboTax fees?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies