Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

Idk how true that is but it doesn't make sense since I filed 2/25 and accepted the 28th. I tried calling it's for clarity and it keeps saying they can't take my call and hangs up
jessygoob

Its February 15th and im still getting this PATH message . My taxes were received by irs and showed that on the bar now all i get is this stupid message. why? has anyone else's changed?

I filed on jan 25th and approved jan 28th, mine still says processing since last Thursday. I called the number but since its been 22 days the system said to call back tomorrow. its very frustrating when you really need the money and just got laid off. I hope they answer tomorrow I really need the date of when I will receive my return.
jessygoob

I don't think they change or update system as often as they say they do.

So you guys I just looked at my transcripts like all of them trying to "investigate" because you know when it comes to money none of us like to wait to have answers. On my account summaries it has a processing date of 2-25-19 for this year and my account updates weekly so I should see an update this weekend. Does this mean I should have a DD next week finally?
Tdubb98

This whole thing is very frustrating for all of us. From my personal experiences in the past, the IRS website updates on Wednesday & Saturday mornings. So I feel like alot of us will get some good news in the morning if not atleast by sat. Good Luck and try not to stress.

file return on jan 28th and accepted jan 28th but still say processing

Unfortunately my issue is I filed my taxes VERY early, TT sent my confirmation emails stating when both federal and state returns were approved.  Received my federal return direct deposit no problem. For some reason, the state has been a pain in the a**. I received a letter requesting a copy of my W-2 and the letter they sent to be faxed.  Gentleman with IRS says it's a generic letter sent at random. Submitted everything as requested and BOOM... update now says my refund has been adjusted to 0! WTH?! I don't owe, nor have I ever owed on taxes. How can TT claim I will receive a refund and this happen?

@Tdubb98 keep me update
dloper25
Returning Member

Ive been accepted since 1/22. Had a bar for a few days then it disapeared and showed the long PATH message. Sat it changed to "ur return is being processed" message. I checked last years stuff because i had the same issue last yr .. cant remember if or when WMR updated (app/website) but i checked my bank and i had my deposit the 22nd. Im hoping we have a date by tomorrow.

Okay guys I had to take matters into my own hands I know we hear a lot of people say different messages mean different things for me personally I just got off the phone with the IRS rep my message says we have received your return and it is being processed. For that message means there are no error codes and your tax return looks superficial and all you're doing is waiting on a DDD date but the earliest the dd-date will be is the 27th to check wmr for updates on the 23rd. Some of us got lucky and got a DD date for the 22nd and some of us got into the second batch of processing that there are over a million tax applications processed and there not picked by first come first serve basis.
strevinob

I processed mine and after a few hours it says... IRS accepted your efile.  And now I am expected to receive my refund in about 3 weeks more less.

@dariushenderson how did you reach an agent! I have tried ALL DAY lol. But thanks for the heads up!! That was nice to hear!!

@shelbyashirley i was using 2 different phones went i start calling

@dariushenderson Thank you for the info

Did any one update this am
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies