Solved: Customize print: Is there any way to customize which forms I want printed or saved? The pdf it generates is locked so I can not remove pages.

Customize print: Is there any way to customize which forms I want printed or saved? The pdf it generates is locked so I can not remove pages.

• Select the Print/Save for your Records link under the File tab
  • Select Save a PDF
  • From the Form Selection dialog box, select the 'Specific Forms' radio button
  • Select Form only or Form and supporting statements
  • On the right side of dialog box, scroll the document list to select your forms

• Select Save a PDF

P

[email address removed]

Employee TurboTax Specialist

@James L Glassmaker

Did you have a question? How can we help?

Thanks 

How do I get a copy of my account that has been posted!!

Employee TurboTax Specialist

What account do you mean? We're happy to help.