turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

kalvarez1
Returning Member

Customer Service Survey

Hi,

I have had great experiences with CPA's within the past couple weeks, named Jerome and Michael, and both asked me to complete surveys (which I would love to do for them) but I haven't received any survey link after our calls. I checked all my emails and spam folders and have gotten nothing. Which is a shame because they were SO helpful even though my tax issue was a bit more complicated. Michael and Jerome were both extremely helpful and thorough in examining my taxes and in explaining what could have went wrong, but Jerome in particular was able to completely resolve my issue, very thoroughly and efficiently I might add. Please send me a link so that I can submit surveys for them both, thank you. 

-Katherine 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Customer Service Survey

Surveys are not sent for every interaction.  A computer determines when they are actually sent to the client and there is no way for the client to request a survey.  

Customer Service Survey

@kalvarez1    I've asked a Moderator to look at your posting, and she may be able to forward your comments above to the right department to acknowledge the CPAs who helped you.

Customer Service Survey

I was hoping to give feedback on how I received excellent,  exceptional,  customer service from Eddie today on the phone/ computer.   Please call me how I can elaborate how helpful he handled my account.  [phone number removed] thank you Steve Stingl. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies