Deceased 2020

Correcting an error on a printed tax return

I've printed but not filed my tax return for my deceased spouse and realized that I made an error that needs to be corrected

Kat

So sorry to hear about your spouse.

The instructions I'm linking in the TurboTax FAQ below will explain how to re-open your return and make the corrections you need to make.

How can I access my return after I've printed it? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

So sorry to hear about your spouse.

Deceased 2020

Thanks for the info. I finished correcting and filing yesterday.

Kat

My pleasure.  Glad you got it done!