To access your tax return after you've e-filed it or printed it as part of mailing your return to the IRS:
- Sign in TurboTax.
- Select Tax Home in the left menu.
- Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
- Select 2019, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you back in).
You'll now be in your return.
- If you've already mailed your return to the IRS, don't e-file it. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.
- If you've already filed your return and you make changes, these changes will be transferred to next year's return if you don't undo them and your information may not be accurate.
- If you need to change a return you've already filed (for example, you forgot to include a form with your return), you'll have to amend your return.