turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CHIME BANK

Has anyone ever used “Chime Bank” or “The Bancorp Bank” I have been using them for about a year to get my regular paychecks which are always two days early and was wondering if it is the same for tax returns? From what I’ve been reading on post that are like two years old is that people never receive their tax returns the day that sbtpg releases them into their Chime account. Kind of worried because i will be traveling this day and was counting mainly on my refund for that to be comfortably possible.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
sjr79
Returning Member

CHIME BANK

Hi,

I came across your post about using CHIME bank. I also use CHIME and have no issues getting my paycheck direct deposited and get it a few days or so early even. So, I had my state tax refund scheduled to be deposited and because I file married filing joint, they sent my deposit back. Didnt contact me or anything and my name is FIRST on my tax return and they told me only 1 name had to match and I clearly explained it does but they will argue and customer service is horrible, in my experience.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies