Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

Yes it does. Which still doesn't really answer why my status went away
srosser26

The “get my refund status” tells me it can’t give me information and the IR2go app says my information is wrong. What do I do to get the status of my refund

I know it's weird code 152 has something to do with direct deposit. When I looked it up on irs that's all it says.

Well I hope we still get our refund in time. I was worried something was wrong and they needed something. But I was told it shouldn't disappear if they do and it'll state on there that they have reached out or something.
srosser26

I was told the same thing. Hopefully it's a glitch in the system. I havent gotten a letter to verify anything so im guessing we ok.  

I have not gotten a letter either. I also call IRS and it has no record. Checking their site and the app I also have to put single instead of head of household and it just gives me the we are still processing your return etc etc. I hope I would have gotten a letter by now if there was an issue. I’m going to keep checking this thread. I’m going to keep hoping someone on here gets an update.
shun671

Good news everyone, everything is still being processed, most likely you have a date but the system isn’t pulling your information. Check you accounts in the morning for the next banking day deposits... have a wonderful day

@shun671 is this something you found out today? Thanks

I file head of household/ EIC and  enter single and it show me all my info plus a deposit date
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed Feb 2 & I was able to track it the 3rd and 4th. After that I couldn’t track it anymore. On turbo tax it says “accepted” but irs site doesn’t tell me anything. My husband filed a week after I did and his is already approved.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, I filed HOH and I click on SINGLE and it tells me it’s processing, but no tracker.

I currently went to check my status and the site reads to try again later. So, maybe it isn't working.

I just tryed to check mine and it said try again later having trouble getting my info...and the head of household to single didnt work

@chicagorilla ugh..: there is also a number you can for IRS and when I checked it said error when I did head of household but when I called back and put single it just said still bring processsd. I think I may call IRS tomorrow when they open up.
kmstrasen

This is happening to us also as married filing jointly. Accepted on 2/1, changed 2/15 to processing message, and tonight on 2/18 says it can’t find our information for both my husband and I.

@kmstrasen seems like a lot of us are in the same boat. I heard they’re doing a big update tonight and the site is down.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies