Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@fredrick320  what did they tell you ? And yes

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

Nothing they mailed mines back because i forgot to sign it like they wait a whole month so now i got to go threw the process again im so over the whole thing

Wow thats crazy

@tareydillard  did you ever get your taxes? If so what was the process.

@bestdadever03  did u get your taxes?

What qualifies for a tax advocate? Do y'all Know? Or what is the process?

Hardship like eviction lights cut off ect n they will contact you in about a week ....good luck i told them i had an eviction n still told me wait it out....some are helpful others not

Well heck smh this is some bull...... How do u know if u r a weekly or daily update?

How long is it gonna take if u have to resend it

Remail it

@jacintia95 i guess the whole process again the 4 weeks when did they received it

Ok guys update for me: mailed n 2/9 1 bar 3/6 bar disappeared 3/9 "STILL processing" ever since.... been calling irs 1 or 2x a wk lol I had to mail in return cause no ip pin found out no ip pin was even sent to me anyway so y I had to have 1 anyway!?!? So just called lady was polite thank goodness bc at this point I'm ready to go postal..... she confirmed no ip sent n she said I wasn't chosen for identity verify n no letters have been sent etc she doesn't see anything but she is limited until the full 6 weeks which will b THIS dad gon Fri!!!! N if I don't receive a code or a ddd by this weekend to call back NEXT Mon to review further...   so WE SHALL C guys will keep updating tho

@cbryant315 it finally got approved and should be on my card by Wednesday thank goodness

How long did it take for u @bestdadever03
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies