Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@jacinita did u get an uodate yet

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

@fredrick320  no i had to remail it too the irs today theu had lost my return n i had to fax it too my TA ALSO . HOPEFULLY ILL HEAR SOMETHING ELSE SOON .. WHAT ABOUT U

@frederick320 I mailed mine n due to no ip pin 2/9 showed received on wmr 3/6 bar disappeared 3/10 "STILL being processed......" msg since... have spoke to several people at irs on diff occasions thru this 2 told me I wasn't even mailed a ip pin letter but after a HOUR long convo with a young lady yesterday I DO have a ip pin issued n I WAS sent a letter just the letter was sent 3/5..... I was told call back Monday because Fri is my 6 wks n it has to b AFTER the 6 wks before they can "access" my acct however she "accessed" it fine after all my questioning lol n that's when she found I DID have a ip pin n letter was sent...... She also told me no more letters have been sent, confirmed it was received, n STILL being worked, still had my OLD add n system but she sees my new add on 2017 return...... She tried to look for something to give her an idea of when I could possibly expect a return n she was hitting "walls" she said n it could be ne day...... told me call back Mon if nothing this week n then give it an additional 2 weeks n call back..... I'm not sure what calls for a ta but that's where my thoughts are heading......

@bestdadever03  so did u receive it

What number do you call to talk to a live representative?

@cbryant315 yes thank god

What types of situations need a ta and how do you get 1? N does it cost?

I remailed it yall and guess what i forgot to mail in my w-2s omg fml

@jacintia95 they gone send it back again because i had to send mines with my return the second time

Jacintia95 call n jus let them know their on their way n send em separately if they allow u 2 or see if u can fax am idk but hopefully it works out

I hope so too ...
mzche89

Mailed in feb 26th updated Monday 3/19 to received

Does the 6 weeks start the day you mailed in your return or the day Irs received it

Omg I was just about to call these folks n ask the EXACT  question I'm OVER this bs!!!!!!^^^^^

Im callin rn as I type this @michaelnurse2010..... when did u mail urs n do u know when they received? I read that it's from the date it's received but that's not fair should be from when it's mailed!!!! I'm bout to find out tho so brb....
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies