turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ramrod79

Cannot print tax return

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

Cannot print tax return

For some information on troubleshooting print issues, please click here.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
tab72266
Returning Member

Cannot print tax return

This is really pissing me off in regards to trying to print. When I am on the main page of turbo tax and I look at the top and it says "download/print return" I go and try to save it and it does not give me the option of saving it as a pdf, it only allows me to save it as a text. So I call and get this e-mail 

Dear valued customer,
Thanks for connecting with us by phone earlier. We're happy to help!

Here's a link to the info you requested:
Troubleshoot Printing Issues
If you still need help or have other questions, log in at turbotax.com/support. and then click contact/search
Sincerely,
The TurboTax Help Team AND I CLICK on troubleshoot printing issues and the one thing it tells me to do is this...

Sign in and open (continue) your online return, if you're not already signed in.
Select Tax Tools in the left menu.
Select Print Center, choose Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow the instructions. 

BUT there is no tax tool icon. I am getting frustrated and this will be my last year using turbo tax. HELP

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Cannot print tax return

Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and see if the tax tool icon appears. 

Many printing problems can be resolved by installing the latest version of Adobe Reader. Test that your printer is working by trying to print from another program, such as Microsoft Word. Please click the TurboTax FAQ link, listed below, to learn more. https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/troubleshoot-printing-issues/00/27086

If you continue to have problems, please click on the Contact Us form https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/. We’ll help you connect with the right expert for your specific problem.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies