Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Cannot print Hawaii return so even though my software is up to date. What can I do?

I am receiving a message the I cannot print because some forms haven't been finalized. All Hawaii forms are available and I have downloaded all updates.  How can I print the Hawaii return
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Cannot print Hawaii return so even though my software is up to date. What can I do?

This has been reported by other users and is being investigated.  See if the information in this TurboTax FAQ helps you out:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7238347

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

This has been reported by other users and is being investigated.  See if the information in this TurboTax FAQ helps you out:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7238347

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
snuba

I can save the federal forms but nothing comes up that allows me to save the state. The notice says that the problem is schedule to be resolved in two days. Maybe I will just check back then.
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

@snuba One can only hope!  Thanks for your patience!
snuba

If it is not fixed by then, I will delve deeper into a temporary fix.

If installing the latest updates didn't work, see the workaround reported by various Hawaii users in this long thread at the link below.   It's not an official workaround from TurboTax, since TurboTax has not yet published an actual fix.  But apparently they are deleting a couple of old files that have persisted.  If you do so, save the files in some fashion at another location, etc. just in case.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4630628-2018-hawaii-tax-return-forms-cannot-view-and-print?

Another user reported there that he resolved his issue by uninstalling and reinstalling TurboTax, then updating it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies