Solved: Cannot activate TurboTax debit Visa card

Zvetlani

Cannot activate TurboTax debit Visa card

I cannot activate my card. I am given two options: enter my cell phone number and receive a verification code via text, or send the code to a default e-mail. I don't have a cell phone, and the e-mail I must choose is incorrect and cannot be edited. I haven't been able to reach a human person to give me a code over the phone (which would be the preferred solution at this point). When I entered a friend's cell phone number, it took over a half hour for her to receive the text. By then, the application had timed out. Your customer support numbers send me back to the website. Please help me; we have been trying to activate this card for MONTHS. 

Zvetlani

Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, it does not discuss how to handle technical issues with the online TurboTax activation app.

ee-ea
Zvetlani

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, please visit TurboPrepaidCard.com or call us toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

https://www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com/legal-info#cardholder-agreement

Zvetlani

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, the FAQ does not address how to handle technical issues with the TurboTax debit visa card online application.

Zvetlani

I'm afraid that number is 100% automated and does not address the issue. There are no live operators that deal with TurboTax card activation. I was able to speak with one operator at [phone number removed], but she handled tax questions only and could not help me with my technical problem.