turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bresax29

What steps should I take next to get my taxes in my hands? I filed my taxes myself this year with turbo tax and I selected for it to be mailed but once I check status it says my taxes have been sent t

how should I go about to find out where my taxes are, it says it's been sent 2-7-2018, but I have nothing, any suggestions?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
susancao

What steps should I take next to get my taxes in my hands? I filed my taxes myself this year with turbo tax and I selected for it to be mailed but once I check status it says my taxes have been sent t

Can you go into your TurboTax account and check the status? You should have either a green check mark that the IRS accepted the return or a red "X" for returned with error(s). Also, if you are getting a refund, go to the IRS Where's My Refund website to check there too.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
susancao

Can you go into your TurboTax account and check the status? You should have either a green check mark that the IRS accepted the return or a red "X" for returned with error(s). Also, if you are getting a refund, go to the IRS Where's My Refund website to check there too.

bresax29

Yes, it's been accepted, and I signed onto irs app to look for my refund and it said it's been sent to my bank on 2/7 but I never requested for direct deposit and it said green dot bank was the bank and I don't bank with them at all nor heard of it before. Any other suggestions?
susancao

Green dot bank is the prepaid VISA card, I think. Did you select that option when you filed?
bresax29

I selected for it to be sent to me not direct deposited, when filing it specified I would be sent a prepaid card and I ha e yet to receive it and it's been over the 5-10 business days.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies