samanthaholley19

Can't find my return or track it I have email saying its been accepted

ChrisVonHoep

The general timeline of e-filed returns is: Transmission > Acceptance > Processing > Approval > Refund.  

After acceptance, but before processing the status bar may disappear. If  you contact the government or try look up your refund status while your return is still pending, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." This is normal; until the government starts reviewing and processing your return, they won't have any record of it.     

ChrisVonHoep