Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

senia9812

Can someone help me, turbo tax submitted my return without it being completed and now I need to amend because it’s saying I made 0$ for 2017

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can someone help me, turbo tax submitted my return without it being completed and now I need to amend because it’s saying I made 0$ for 2017

Are you sure your return was submitted?  Did you click a big orange button that said "Transmit Return Now?"  Only YOU can do that--TurboTax does not do that for you.  If you did not do that, then you can still go back and enter the other information that you should enter--like your income in Federal>Wages & Income

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

View solution in original post

5 Replies

YOU submit the return, not TurboTax.  If you had no income shown on the return, it couldn't be e-filed.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪
senia9812

Right because I still had not entered my W-2s so it doesn’t give me the option to e file now or enter my information

Are you sure your return was submitted?  Did you click a big orange button that said "Transmit Return Now?"  Only YOU can do that--TurboTax does not do that for you.  If you did not do that, then you can still go back and enter the other information that you should enter--like your income in Federal>Wages & Income

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
senia9812

I’m certain that I did not submit “Transmit return now” and I don’t have any options available to go back and add my information, it says that I have print out my amend form and mail it before April 2017
senia9812

Is there a way I can re start it or something?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies