Can someone help I am still missing my bars and tax topic 152 is gone. I had to verify my id which is done I was able to order my transcripts both but still have no bars

The bars on the IRS.gov's "Where's My Refund" webpage (which it is believed you are asking about) change all of the time.  There's no reason to be especially concerned, or to necessarily think that your tax return is under review.    If your return is actually chosen for further examination, either at random or for a specific reason, then the website should clearly state that, and also let you know to expect a forthcoming IRS notice by mail.  (You haven't observed that happen, have you?)

Taxpayers who do have their returns held for review, and who expect to receive an IRS notice, tell us that such a message appears clearly on the Where's My Refund website.  The behavior that you observe in the graphical bars is more likely an indicator that your tax return is simply moving through the processing system.  It could also be that the IRS is checking for additional information on something related to your tax return (like matching your reported W-2 data with that separately reported to the IRS by your employer); but we wouldn't call that a review . . . perhaps only a small delay.

If enough time passes after filing (21 days after e-file, or 6 weeks after paper file), and there is no new information, at that time the IRS indicates that you can call them for additional information, using the phone number provided on their Where's My Refund website.

For now, the best course of action is patience.  The IRS doesn't always move as fast as taxpayers would like (especially when waiting for a refund).

Thank you for asking this question.

Call the irs asap. The same happened to me and I received a letter stating due to the scamming. It stated, I needed to set an appt to verify I am the person who actually filed. I had to bring a copy of 2016, 2017 tax returns, W2s, and ID..

Mine says "still processing".  I was accepted on Feb. 12 so it's over 21 days.  I didn't want to call and hold for 30 minutes but I went ahead and called.  I verified everything and I told them that I didn't get a letter in the mail and there is nothing showing up on my transcript and no codes are displaying.  After a brief hold I was there was a processing issue and there is a message saying to wait 8 weeks from acceptance 2.12.18.  I really don't believe this.  I think the rep just didn't know what to tell me.

I had the same issue occur and they said there is nothing that I did wrong, I just have to wait up to 45 days. so I'm waiting.

I just want to let anybody know that if you don't have any bars or any tax topic like I did I filed on the 7th and I had a accepted bar and then it disappeared and then I didn't have any bars or any tax topic for like a week now somebody told me to go try to get my transcripts and I should get a DDD day the next day so I order mine through the mail it'll let me in the next day I got a DDD and it should be in my account with on the 27th in my experience things like this happen to me every year when your bars disappear that means that they're just coming through your refund sometimes it'll take a couple days sometimes it takes a week sometimes a little bit longer but most likely you will get your refund as long as there's not a different path way or attacks topic other than 152