Solved: Can i still correct my routing number after i completed my return?

Can i still correct my routing number after i completed my return?

Not if the IRS has "accepted" your return.  Once that's done, no changes can be made.  If, for some reason, the IRS rejects your return, you can make the correction before re-submitting.

But if your bank rejects the direct deposit for your refund, they will mail a paper check to the address on your tax return.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***