turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can I print my return with all the worksheets? The pdf does not show all the worksheets as for prior years and there is no detail of how tax is calculated.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Can I print my return with all the worksheets? The pdf does not show all the worksheets as for prior years and there is no detail of how tax is calculated.

Please see the FAQ below for more information on printing your worksheets:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/after-filing-how-can-i-print-the-workshe...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies
EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Make sure you have paid your TurboTax fees (if any) before attempting to print your tax return. See the TurboTax FAQ here for more information.

Thank you for your reply.

I had paid my fee for the Premier web-based TT. Due to some sales of mutual funds I had to file Schedule D along with the 1040-SR.  I know there are multiple paths in the IRS rules used to calculate tax liability, depending on income level and types of income. I believe that in the past TT provided worksheets detailing these steps. But I don't see that in the printout that is available to me. (I have used the web-based TT since 1999 and have all those returns available to me for reference.)

My understanding is that the IRS isn't accepting electronic returns until sometime in February. Must I wait until that time to get the "full" TurboTax report? Or are the full reports with worksheets no longer provided?

I am uncomfortable with not being able to verify and confirm the tax shown by TurboTax is correct. I spent the last 20 years of my career validating and verifying engineering software so the habit of checking is ingrained in me.

KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Please see the FAQ below for more information on printing your worksheets:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/after-you-file/discussion/after-filing-how-can-i-print-the-workshe...

Thank you for replying!

The FAQ was very useful.

It seems that because my return was in a "limbo" state...had been submitted via TT but not yet accepted by the IRS (not until 2 weeks from now according to what my TT account shows), so it is "pending". And in this state I cannot access the Print Center directly from under the Tax Tools.

But the trick of taking the back door via Amending the return was what I used. It wasn't that direct, I had to lie to TT and tell it I wanted to add a state return, at which time The Print Center became available under the Tax Tools menu.

Now I have the full report with worksheets. 

Thank you both for your replies and interest.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies