Can I mail in my balance due to the IRS without a voucher and my tax forms? I don't have a printer and couldn't print them out.

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I mail in my balance due to the IRS without a voucher and my tax forms? I don't have a printer and couldn't print them out.

2 Replies
Level 7

No, you need to include Form 1040-V if you mail your payment. However, there are other ways to pay your tax bill without writing a check. See below (click the IRS Payment website link):

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301258

So what happens now...we sent in the check with out a form since there was no indication after filing that we shouldn't send it in, UNTIL 2 days later and it was accepted, well it was too late by then. Do we need to cancel and re-submitt?

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings