Solved: Can I have my payment due taken out of my checking account now and not wait until April

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have my payment due taken out of my checking account now and not wait until April

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Can I have my payment due taken out of my checking account now and not wait until April

Since you have already e-filed you will need to contact the IRS and Your State directly ( If you set up state payments). You can contact the IRS directly at 1-800-829-1040 and ask them to change your payment date. You may need to wait a few days for the return to show up in their system if you just e-filed but you can go ahead and try to call.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Have you e-filed yet?

Yes I have e-filed

Since you have already e-filed you will need to contact the IRS and Your State directly ( If you set up state payments). You can contact the IRS directly at 1-800-829-1040 and ask them to change your payment date. You may need to wait a few days for the return to show up in their system if you just e-filed but you can go ahead and try to call.

View solution in original post

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings