Solved: Can I have my payment due taken out of my checking account now and not wait until April

Can I have my payment due taken out of my checking account now and not wait until April

Since you have already e-filed you will need to contact the IRS and Your State directly ( If you set up state payments). You can contact the IRS directly at 1-800-829-1040 and ask them to change your payment date. You may need to wait a few days for the return to show up in their system if you just e-filed but you can go ahead and try to call.

Have you e-filed yet?

Yes I have e-filed