March 30, 2021 10:12 AM
in TurboTax online,
- Sign into your account, select Pick up where you left off
- From the left menu, select Tax Tools, click on the drop down arrow
- Select Tools
- Under Other helpful links, choose Delete a form
- Select Delete next to the Form 1099-B and Continue with My Return.
March 30, 2021 10:30 AM
To delete the 1099-B Worksheet, please follow these steps:
- While in your return, click on Tax Tools > Tools (in the black bar at the side of your screen).
- In the Tools Center, under Other helpful links click on Delete a form.
- Click Delete next to the form you want to delete and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once you have finished deleting the desired form(s) click the Continue with My Return box (in the lower right of your screen).
- Go into Forms Mode by clicking on the Forms icon in the top right of the blue bar.
- In the Forms in My Return list on the left, click on the form you wish to open and delete.
- Click on the Delete Form box at the bottom of the screen.
- To return to the interview, click on the Step-By-Step icon in the top right of the blue bar.