Can I edit my tax return once it has been submitted?

No you cannot make any changes after you have submitted your return.  If you have corrections or additions to your return, you can wait to see if your return is accepted or if it is rejected. If it is rejected, you can correct the return and resubmit it. If it is accepted, you can amend your return to correct any errors or add additional information, if necessary. 

You will need to wait for the tax return to be accepted, and any refund due to be paid before you amend your return.   Please keep in mind that an amended return, Form 1040X, can only be printed and mailed to the IRS, it cannot be e-filed, but you can prepare your 1040X in TurboTax and print it for filing.

Please see the following TurboTax FAQ for instructions on how to amend your 2015 tax return in TurboTax.