Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

After you file
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Want a bigger tax refund? With proper planning, tax withholding, or estimated tax payments you have greater control over the amount of tax refund you'll receive, or how much you will owe at tax time. Of course your income, deductions and tax credits ... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted Wednesday
Did you receive your refund yet? If not, you’re not alone. According to the IRS, your federal refund generally takes around 21 days to get to your bank account. But that’s only if all is good on your tax return -and there are no questions from our fr... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted 2 weeks ago
so it's been more then 18 hours and still have not got my refund advance after i E-File my taxes and they accepted my federeal im confused i have not gotten a email saying i was approved or denied does any one esle have this issue
Louie97182 ‎Posted January 25, 2022 | Latest post a month ago by hollymadison
I owed taxes for both Federal and State. TurboTax calculated a late payment penalty amount and I paid that too. A couple of week later I received refund checks from both the IRS and CA State, with the explanation that my penalty calculation was too h... read more
richardm75 ‎Posted 30m ago | Latest post 21m ago by VolvoGirl
williamslori917 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 57m ago by JotikaT2
Yes. Turbo Tax guarantees their work and they did the return wrong, so I think they owe me money.
angryandbroke32 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
Edit: I figured out how to input the 1099 interest, submitted the fed amended return via Turbotax. Which should hopefully all be sorted. However, the turbo tax calculations now shows I should get a $1 refund from CA. When I looked at the saved amende... read more
Cat_Sushi ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post an hour ago by VolvoGirl
ahelmers1411 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by DoninGA
Kukuhed ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by xmasbaby0
I want a copy of my taxes from 2015
bradanddanabogus ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by SteamTrain
bradanddanabogus ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
In checking on TBG, it appears quite a few people have had problems with them. Why all of a sudden is Turbo Tax using them
sharonannfinch ‎Posted 3 hours ago | Latest post 3 hours ago by DoninGA
Has anyone who took a solar credit gotten their refund before 21 days? I filed 2/9 and it was accepted 2/10. My tracker has not updated since then and is still stuck on “accepted.” I have called the IRS a few times and finally got ahold of someone wh... read more
lsalvag1 ‎Posted March 19, 2024 | Latest post 3 hours ago by ebtaylor1
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies