joealdrich

Can I change my return Turbo tax Online says I filed but didn't file? Can I add forms not AMEND since return hasn't been filed. Do I delete it and start over?

joealdrich

What I discovered:

When Turbo Tax Online prints out the amended return (1040X) it also prepares a fully corrected 1040 packet.

Solution is to just toss the 1040X form and file the corrected 1040.

NOTE: This problem was that I did NOT file the original 1040 and needed to change it before filing.

PROBLEM SOLVED

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

joealdrich

What I discovered:

PROBLEM SOLVED