Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can anyone help out I do not understand this

Hey everyone if you have any advice please let me hear it.... so February 7 my transcripts updated and I can see all for 2019 I’m self employed... also I’m cycle number 0605 and I had normal codes 150,806 and processing date of 2/24/20 but there was a 570 code with a date of 2/24 by it and then on February 14 I updated to a 971... with a 3/2 date! I’ve never called bc I believe they would just get me worried but my wmr says still processing and no update since the 14th but what does 3/2 mean after the 971? I have not received any letter and today is 3/02/20 so I’m curious as to how can I see all of my transcripts and the credit the computer shows is my refund but I’m stuck like that any help would be appreciated?!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone help out I do not understand this

Form 971 is an internal code that is not relevant to the taxpayer. 

If you claimed the EIC (Earned Income Credit) or ACTC (Additional Child Tax Credit), you will most likely see the message, "We have received your tax return and it is being processed" for several days after February 15th.  

Where's My Refund? will be updated with projected deposit dates for most early EITC/ACTC refund filers by February 22

The IRS expects the first of these refunds to be available in taxpayer bank accounts or on debit cards by the first week of March.

Refer to the following link for additional information:  Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies