turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

Want to know the same this is like a scam that we can't get all of our money
rknoch

Can i go to bank and take out my whole refund at one time with turbo prepaid card?

I agree...just tried pulling out $2000 from B of A, card declined

have you found a way to withdrawl all of it at one time
s6876637

Try going to a local check cashing store and ask if you can withdraw money from your turbocard. You'll probably need the physical card. I've used the check cashing store in the past for other prepaid cards and was able to get as much as I needed, which was more than what the atm allowed. That's what I'll be trying once I get my refund on my turbocard.

how do i get 2000 of this card so mad such a scam

Call the number on the back of the card for assistance.

Im trying to figure out what bank will let me do it. It just says "teller withdraw "

Same issues, declined twice in bank
tbentz6

Declined at Chase!! This is BS!! Never again!

Did anyone figure out how to get money off the card from the bank?

Do anyone know if you can go into a money center and withdrawal

I am having the same issues...unable to withdraw a large amount from the bank teller.  To make matters worse, the 1-888 number is down... Never again Turbo Tax!!!
tbentz6

Go to front desk at Walmart an u can get 3 $1000 withdraws PER DAY.
BUT the card charged me $3.79 each transaction. Got denied at Chase an it's because I didn't get to put my pin in...called back when I figured that out..and she said there wasn't an option??? I'm just glad I was able to get some off. TT card is thee worst!! First time using this card and def the last!

@tbentz6 is that just withdrawing the money or doing money transfers?
tbentz6

Withdrawing it.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies