Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

coryte

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

Is it saying deposited on the 11th
book1who

I received the message Take Action: Your refund is delayed Reference code 1541. Never seen that in the history of filing my taxes ! Anybody else seen this?

@coryte it's only saying is being processed on the wmr but in my transcript I see processed March 4 then I see -+ my refund about as of March 11 and it says any negative amount is a credit

that means they have till today to either give you a ddd or send you back in for a review or push your date back till the 18th or 25th.. its frustrating.

is your last code 570 or 971

IRS sent me the same exact 4464C letter twice in consecutive weeks smh

Still no ddd. I got being processed on March 1st. I got a letter about random review on this past Monday as well

Call an tax advocate I had to do a amended  was an error on mines they Gon tell u exactly wats going on Gald I got one she on it

After submission on 1/29, I finally got a letter this week saying that mine was pulled for the same random review. I don't understand why and they say I can't question the review until 60 days after the date of the letter..This pure BS..I've only changed jobs and moved to another state, so the validity of my job and residence has to be verified??? I know of people that have filed and received their refunds within 10 days. In all my 30 years of working and filing taxes I have never received had a delay this long or a review of anything. I'm truly disappointed that those that are filing fraudulent returns for big refunds are falling through the cracks while honest, hard working citizens such as ourselves are being penalized for making life changes, getting better jobs or figuring out how certain credits can yield higher refunds.

Still saying being processed as well. Talked to a tax advocate yesterday and she is trying to expedite mine due to hardship. I lost my house and live in my car now. So i hoping to get good news this next week.

I tried getting an advocate & was told I have to wait the full 60days until the review is over regardless of my hardship. Neither the TA or the IRS can tell me why I’m under review but I’m told not to call back until after 4/28

I called the irs and talked to the accounting dept and they sent a case to the TA for me. And then the TA called me. I was told to wait until 4/18 before calling back and wasnt go na wait and called. So who knows

Well don't know who your TA is because mines gave me all Good news my TA on it like clock work

Hey everyone! I have checked my status today as well. I was able to speak to someone and I am also under review. The lady advised me of the additional 45 days for them to review it. She also checked and stated that everything matched as my previous tax years return. I have looked at my tax transcript online and I noticed that the same information (March 4, April 15 as received date) is was on the transcript from 2017. But I also got my refund in the first disbursement of the EIC release dates after the PATH ACT. So I hope this helps ease some of your minds. I know it did mine. Good Luck to all!

I received the same thing.. I called the irs and my taxes are under review.. allow 45 days for them to review ur refund and if u receive a letter in the mail for additional information you have to send it to them.. 

This is a code that everyone is getting who filed Earned Income Credit or filed with dependents. Dont let anyone scare you...BY LAW they cannot file any of those returns until late this month
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies