turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Both my state/federal refunds were submitted and accepted in TurboTax but in Credit Karma, only my federal return is accepted while my state return is only submitted

I received my federal tax refund a day ago but I still don't have my state refund. On TurboTax it says that my state return was submitted and approved and the estimated date of me getting the refund is today, March 18, 2024. But on Credit Karma, it says that my state return is just submitted however, that my federal return is submitted and approved. I filed both my federal and state tax return on the same day, at the same time. I'm just confused and want clarification on when my state refund will be available to me in my Credit Karma account. I also want clarification as to why on TurboTax, it says both my federal and state returns are submitted and approved with the estimated date of arrival for both refunds is March 18, 2024 but on Credit Karma, it shows that only my federal return was approved but not my state return which only says it was submitted. When will I receive my state refund? Whenever I go to the link to track my refund it doesn't work and doesn't show me so I would just like to know when I will get my refund for my state tax return.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Both my state/federal refunds were submitted and accepted in TurboTax but in Credit Karma, only my federal return is accepted while my state return is only submitted

If accepted by the state use this TurboTax support FAQ to check the state tax refund status - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899433-how-do-i-track-my-state-refund

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies