turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

leosilly

Taxes were accepted 1/19, and on 1/27 when I checked the where's my refund site, it showed processed and refund to be issued on or before 1/31/2018. Is this accurate?

That's strange. I've used turbo tax the last several years, and I don't believe it has ever taken the 21 days for my refund. State, maybe once or twice in the last 5yrs, but federal I usually have refunded in about 10 to 15 days from filing.

Taxes were accepted 1/19, and on 1/27 when I checked the where's my refund site, it showed processed and refund to be issued on or before 1/31/2018. Is this accurate?

Filed on the 22nd was approved.. WMR says deposit date is 1/31 but is showing it’s not been sent yet? I’m in the same boat.
leosilly

As of this morning, it shows refund sent to my bank as of 2 am lol. So now I wait for my bank to deposit it.
mjacobsen33175
Returning Member

Great!!!

Woke up to mine in my account. BoA.

Have you called the IRS? Mine says check back mid feb due to I claimed my daughter. Says they will send it feb 27th for people claiming kids. My neighbor claims kids and hers came today. Really? I domt think it is accurate.

It's not for claiming kids cause I claimed my daughter. You have to be taking the additional credit if you didn't get the full originally for that to apply.
leosilly

Mine was deposited today. I know those that claimed earned income credit, or additional child tax credit will take longer according to the irs site. We didn't claim either of those though.

I do the same every year. I only claim my daughter. I dont get to technical with the other stuff. It usually just says accepted, approved and sent. But this time it says check back mid feb. Weird.

@bbrooks205 same here. I have both credits. But from what i saw on other threads people have received ddd the next week. So hopefully we will have a date next week.

I filed 1/26, was accepted on 1/26. I have been checking the where's my refund app and it still says processing. It's now 2/24 and nothing has changed. I have friends who have kids and got theirs on 2/22. I called the IRS and they said there is nothing wrong they just havent processed mine yet. They said that they habe until the 27th to process it. That is rediculous. It will be a month that I have been waiting in two more days and still no DDD.

If that's what the IRS says then they are probably correct.  Only they know.

leosilly

That is what I'm thinking and hoping. Was just confused since I received a refund date before the irs was even scheduled to begin processing claims from what I read (seen several articles stating processing wouldn't even begin until 1/29)
mjacobsen33175
Returning Member

Do you know the exact day they approved it? I know you said they accepted it 1/19. Was the approval day the 27th Or was that just the day you checked it.
leosilly

I believe the approve date was the 25th. I just didn't check until the 27th. Turbo tax still only shows it as accepted. The approval date and refund date shows on the irs website.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies