Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Basically, I filed my tax of 2020 on during the last year. I didn’t got my tax return of 2020. I want to informed that could you please indicate my 2020 tax file.

I didn’t got my tax return of 2020. Could you please look at my tax file that year. I could filed it during the last year. I ain’t received my return for that year. I want to verify for my tax return of 2020. Could you please help me out to do the process start again.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
JulieS
Expert Alumni

Basically, I filed my tax of 2020 on during the last year. I didn’t got my tax return of 2020. I want to informed that could you please indicate my 2020 tax file.

No, we don't have access to your tax records here in Community. You can check with the Where's my refund? tool. Be sure to check the box for 2020. 

You can find your copy of your 2020 tax return:

1. Sign in to the TurboTax account you used to do your 2020 tax return
  2. Scroll to the bottom of the first page and select Your tax returns and documents.
  3. Highlight 2020.
  4. Select Print or preview my tax return.

Note: If you filed your 2020 tax return last year, you had to print, sign, and mail it in. If you haven't done that yet, the IRS never got it. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tracking refund of 2020. It doesn’t showed me. It just showed me 2021,2022,2023 only. I already did  it to file the 2020 tax. But, I didn’t got my refund.

@sham544369 wrote:

Tracking refund of 2020. It doesn’t showed me. It just showed me 2021,2022,2023 only. I already did  it to file the 2020 tax. But, I didn’t got my refund.

Go to the IRS website for your tax account and see if the IRS sent you the 2020 tax refund - https://www.irs.gov/payments/your-online-account

When exactly did you file 2020?  If you did it online after Oct 2021 then you filed it wrong and on the wrong year forms.  If you did it online last year in 2023 you filed it as a 2022 return.  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies