Auto Draft Payment

Auto Draft Payment

I need to see if I can push the auto draft that I had set up for 04/15/20 out to July 15th  filing date for both Federal and state tax Payments

Auto Draft Payment

If I set up an auto draft for today and it hasn't come out yet what should I do? Will it affect my stimulus? 

Auto Draft Payment

Check your bank account again tomorrow.  If you set it up for today, and the IRS initiated the draft today, it might not show on your bank account until tomorrow.  It will not affect your stimulus payment.  Be aware, setting your tax payment as an automatic draft will not result in your stimulus payment being deposited into that account.  If you did receive a refund by direct deposit for your 2018 tax return, you will have to provide the IRS with our banking information via the IRS Stimulus Payment Portal, when it becomes available (hopefully this week):  https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments