Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

spring-30

Can i change my tax return after i paid

I'm filing as clergy and I want to be able to modify my Self Employment tax if needed.  Since I won't be able to see the actual return until I pay, can I still modify it once paid but before it's filed?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AlisonLO

As long as you have not filed yet, you can navigate back to any section within TurboTax and make changes.

Sign in to your account, click on ''Take Me to My Return'' and use the ''section tabs'' at the top or use the 'Search'' feature to take you to the area you need to make changes to.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AlisonLO

As long as you have not filed yet, you can navigate back to any section within TurboTax and make changes.

Sign in to your account, click on ''Take Me to My Return'' and use the ''section tabs'' at the top or use the 'Search'' feature to take you to the area you need to make changes to.

I recommend you use the desktop version instead, purchased as a CD or download and installed on your computer. The desktop allows not only viewing of the forms at any time, but direct editing, which is required for certain expense adjustments under the Deason rule.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies