Solved: Are the W-2 copy A I printed on my Turbo Tax Home and Business acceptable since they are printed in black and white and not red forms?

Are the W-2 copy A I printed on my Turbo Tax Home and Business acceptable since they are printed in black and white and not red forms?

Copy A of the W-2 that is sent to the SSA is normally on a red form.  Will they accept the black and white form that printed with my Turbo Tax for home and business?

Yes, the W-2/W-3 can be in black and white.  HOWEVER, if you are doing it through TurboTax, why aren't you e-filing them?  Then you don't need to mail anything.

If you have any 1099s/1096s, no, that needs to be in the proper red coloring, and therefore you need the official forms or need to e-file them.